Friday, November 26, 2004 7:28 PM
1) over 500 packets per second are sent, but only in chat room "A"
2) chat rooms "B" "C" and "D" apparently send random information on other wireless channels besides channel 1
3) the size of the transmission is based on how many "lines" you enter into pictochat. IE: the text lines... draw in the first, itl only send the first. much like how it displays on the top screen.
4) sending 1 "line" of information is sent as 13 MAC packets. the first is a NinDS header contaning mac addresses and a message address. second packet is completely empty, im guessing this is used if there are more users in the chat room. (i only have the 2 DSs to test with)
5) all text and drawings in pictochat are sent as raw uncompressed bitmaps. the bitmaps are sent as 4 bits per pixel (one nibble), with the bits equaling "0x1" for black and "0x0" for white.